Samsung Galaxy Tab S5e

Reaction score
I am wanting to get a new Tablet for my Phantom 4 advance, I am currently using a apple mini 4, It works but to me the screen is kind of small, and i am not a fan of apple, I am thinking of getting a Galaxy S5E but i cant find anything on if it will work with Dji go 4. I will only be using the tablet for flying. Does anyone know if the Samsung Galaxy s5e will work

I am wanting to get a new Tablet for my Phantom 4 advance, I am currently using a apple mini 4, It works but to me the screen is kind of small, and i am not a fan of apple, I am thinking of getting a Galaxy S5E but i cant find anything on if it will work with Dji go 4. I will only be using the tablet for flying. Does anyone know if the Samsung Galaxy s5e will work

Im an Android everything guy and not a fan of Apple either but truth me told for your DJI drones an Apple device is the best. They just work the best with DJI apps. It's because of all the compatibility issues involved with not just the versions of Android across all devices that run Android but the builds over the Android OS that each brand uses. That's a lot i guess for DJI devs to work on. With Apple it pretty much the same, clean OS. Unless that s5e has an old version of Android it will work. I love Android but I can't recommend another tablet other than an Ipad for DJI apps sorry.

Best of luck

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stovebayen