Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus?

The answer is yes, you can safely install the DJI Go 4 app on your Galaxy S9. It will work.

Have you used it. How does the screen do in the bright sun?
I don't have a S9+ but I do have a S8+. They have the same screens. You can increase the screen brightness 10% past the max brightness. The screen works well in direct sun but a sunshade makes it better

I have an s9 plus, in sunlight the screen is not any better than any other phone as far as glare and reflection ..but it is fast as far as loading and using the app

Reactions: xspwhite
I have an s9 plus, in sunlight the screen is not any better than any other phone as far as glare and reflection ..but it is fast as far as loading and using the app

Thanks. I would expect better from a $1000.00 phone, but whatever I suppose.

Maybe you need a sun shade

Some screens seem to do better in bright sun then others wolfwater. I have yet to have a sun shade that provided much help . A big umbrella would probably work better, but then I would have to pay someone to stand there and hold it for me.

I have the s9+ and think it does great in the sun light... it's probably one of the best phones you will get as far as brightest nits ....that and the note 8 are 1100 or 1200 nits? You have to keep it in auto brightness for the screen to work in full capacity

Thank you gambino, that's good to know. I did get the S9+, but have not tried it yet; due to the fact I'm still trying to find the right case to buy for it.

Yes it's nice I like mine no problems at all very fast with the app also not one shut down

Unbelievable... I have 4 Samsung devices that worked fine with my P3 Standard over Wi-Fi but not one of them (including my brand new Samsung S9) will connect via USB to my new to me (got it yesterday) P3 Pro. Starting to wonder if the controller is the problem.

Huh! That's odd. I have the samsung s9+, and it works great with my P4 Standard. I even like how the screen is more viewable in the sun light. Much better than any tablet I've used.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues