SAMSUNG GALAXY S7 EDGE RESTARTS

yeah i understand that, i meant more if you had repeated success (ie since oct 22 flew more and never had any reboot since you turned fast charging off)
if i buy a S7 its going to be an exynos thats why im interested ;-) im basically going to get it (or not) depending on your very reply haha.

S7 exynos reboots constantly with dji go app runung. I tryed every method but non of this worked. It works when you have no gps on phantom. As soon the ac finds gps it reboots no mather what you turn off or on

Poslano sa mog SM-G930F koristeći Tapatalk

Reactions: zobiwu
Only option is to downgrade firmware to july version

Poslano sa mog SM-G930F koristeći Tapatalk

well thanks guys :) sorry that it still doesnt work though :(

I think i might get a sony instead, they're underrated but also pretty good. i like the iphone but i dont like the OS so much.

i currently fly with a sony z3 and it works just as well as on the iphone 6s that i also fly my stuff on. the iphone latency is a tiny weenie bit better and that's it.
i have no crash and no bad behaviors on the sony with the DJI go app at all. its great. let me emphasise: its great. I'm 100% confident when I fly with it.
In fact, the screen of the sony is brightness in sunlight than the iphone (6S at leastt, which is the one i fly with as well) which is quite handy for flying things (really I just fly a Mavic now - yeah, im a lucky owner of one hehe)

i was hoping to replace it (the z3 is more than 2 years old) by a used sgs7 for various reasons, including that the sgs7 has a faster cpu.
at the moment the X performance, X compact look tempting.. though maybe i'll just wait a bit to see if the sgs7 gets fixed or what not..

I got myself a SM-G935FD in the end.. lol.

Well anyway, it's running the latest stable fw and I did many tests, got no reboot/crash so far. I flew about 10min (that's as long as I could right now during the week before it gets dark - im going to fly more later). I did go until the signal would get a little bad just to be sure (it looks like the reboot happens when signal/video gets corrupted according to various forums)

I'm using a Mavic though, and I haven't tested it on a Phantoms. The Mavic uses a new/different protocol for video so maybe that's why it's different for me.

The firmware version is G930FXXU1BPJG
Security patch level october 5, 2016

Hey friends ,

After searching for a solution to the problem of Samsung S7 EDGE device (restart) 4 Phantom connection
And checking the update version of the device (update 08/25/2016) I decided to make Sinmoc version (update 21/06/2016)

After checking the versions I decided to perform the test and downgrade the version of the device.

After the downgrade issue is resolved completely.

No device restarts 4 Phantom connection. Works completely intact.

I'd love to your inquiries and feedback accordingly.

I'd be happy to hear that a change

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20