Sailboat video for a client

Reaction score
Just my last movie. A customer owns a restaurant and a sailboat with the same name.
We wanted a video about both. They rent the sailboat to tourists.
Let me know what you think :)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

the video is recorded in Lisbon, on the Tejo River (Tagus River)
Recorded with my stock P2V+

Reactions: cqr35
And yes... I did slash one of those lamps inside the restaurant with a prop :p

Very nice! Did you take off from land so that return to home would be safe, or did you take off from a boat? I want to shoot a sailboat race, and am worried about it returning home to where the boat used to be.....

I was always on land. The movie was done in 3 separate parts of the river, and I would travel by bike between the 3 spots.

Reactions: cqr35
That clip isn't working here or on youtube.

weird.. can you retry with a different browser please? Could this be a location issue? where are you located?

It's not the browser that's at fault here as I have watched your other video's and living in MI doesn't make a difference. If I scroll across the time I can see the video if you have the time simply delete it and reload.

An error occurred, please try again later. That is the message from youtube on your video

It's not the browser that's at fault here as I have watched your other video's and living in MI doesn't make a difference. If I scroll across the time I can see the video if you have the time simply delete it and reload.

An error occurred, please try again later. That is the message from youtube on your video
Just watched it again bro , Ya still not see it ?

I've just watched it again from another location :S Anyone else can't see the video?

Just watched it again bro , Ya still not see it ?

It does now after I cleaned up my cache but the funny thing all of his other clips played without any problems.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31