Saguaro Lake Video

Nice composition, good shots. Editing the iPad video isn't optimal, which is 720 resolution, use the SD card video. Try shooting with 1080 @ 60FPS, I think you'll like the results better when you edit the SD video.

Arizona is full of cool things to fly and capture. I've been to Saguaro Lake, flown Canyon Lake too, just up the Salt River a bit. When you get a chance, try flying Superstition Mountain near Apache Junction. You can look for the Lost Dutchman's Gold Mine!

Nice composition, good shots. Editing the iPad video isn't optimal, which is 720 resolution, use the SD card video. Try shooting with 1080 @ 60FPS, I think you'll like the results better when you edit the SD video.

Arizona is full of cool things to fly and capture. I've been to Saguaro Lake, flown Canyon Lake too, just up the Salt River a bit. When you get a chance, try flying Superstition Mountain near Apache Junction. You can look for the Lost Dutchman's Gold Mine!

Hey man. Thanks for the comments! I usually do download the SD video, it just takes a little more time than I wanted to spend on this one hahaaa. And I’ve been to canyon lake! Beautiful spot. Have you ever traveled down the Apache trail from Roosevelt Lake to canyon?? It’s a beautiful route I’ve taken once. Need to do it again with the drone :) I just got some polar filters and ND filters... I need to do some flying today and figure out what f-stops and shutter speeds are all about hahaaa what editing software do you use for your videos?? Here’s another previous shot Lake video I took last year... hope you enjoy!!

Is that 1080 60fps?

what editing software do you use for your videos??
I've used Pinnacle Studio, Adobe Premier Elements and now Premier Pro. Studio is a good value editor but the screen annotation/titling aren't great. Elements is good value, screen annotation font quality is good and color grading is good, but there is no proxy support for 4k. Pro provides proxy for 4k, which is really needed if you want to edit 4k often.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl