S1 Switch - Go Home Function

Reaction score
Hi All,

I recently purchased a FC40 Phantom second hand and I would like to set S1 switch for go home function.
2 questions :-

What is the S1 switch set to as standard, as I know the previous owner has never connected to update firmware/etc, Phantom is approximately 18 months old?

If I connect to software, it won’t change or disturb current settings unless I change them, is the software the only way to set go home function to S1 switch? Will the Home location always set as the place you start up/calibrate compass?

Thanks

Craig[emoji106]

Hi All,

I recently purchased a FC40 Phantom second hand and I would like to set S1 switch for go home function.
2 questions :-

What is the S1 switch set to as standard, as I know the previous owner has never connected to update firmware/etc, Phantom is approximately 18 months old?

If I connect to software, it won’t change or disturb current settings unless I change them, is the software the only way to set go home function to S1 switch? Will the Home location always set as the place you start up/calibrate compass?

Thanks

Craig[emoji106]

Not sure for the P1/FC40 but with the P2 the S1 and S2 switch are activated by changing to NAZA mode, this is done in the software on a pc,

In Phantom mode the S1 is set to to

Top GPS mode
Middle ATTI mode
Bottom ATTI mode

You can only change the bottom setting to ATTI, failsafe, or manual

WARNING DO NOT SET TO MANUAL MODE as this removed all stabilisation and you will crash the quad

Home is where the quad starts up and locks full satellites

No only changes you make are written to the quad

Reactions: Craig46

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues