S/N Decoder

Reaction score
I was needing to have some S/N decoded, How do I do that? ALL the links to a "Decoder" take me to a website where I have to log in to it, however, I do not have a username and password and I can not make one. Any help is appreciated.

Reactions: dronesky
I was needing to have some S/N decoded, How do I do that? ALL the links to a "Decoder" take me to a website where I have to log in to it, however, I do not have a username and password and I can not make one. Any help is appreciated.
The DJI serial dec0oder will only give the date of manufacture. Is that what you are looking for?

Interesting. I have a P4S and two P4P V2s and ran all three serials. All that came back was date of manufacture. Perhaps there's more than one app available for this?
I have owned 3 P3Ps and 2 P4Ps and all of them came back with only the date of manufacture.

Reactions: Phantomwolf
Interesting. I have a P4S and two P4P V2s and ran all three serials. All that came back was date of manufacture. Perhaps there's more than one app available for this?
Could be that I have an older version.
Maybe they changed how it works in a newer version. Mine doesn’t show product all the time.

Send them off to DJI and see what they say,,serial decoder bit hit and miss with some I've noticed over the years 🙃

Reactions: dronesky

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj