Russian ‘ISIS fanatic’ who ‘plotted to crash a US plane by flying a DRONE

If this alleged human really wanted to take out a plane, a NFZ isn't going to stop him. All he would have to do is to wrap the shell with foil to block the GPS and mount an explosive device to the drone. As the plane is landing or take it off, fly it near the cockpit and detonate the explosives.

If this alleged human really wanted to take out a plane, a NFZ isn't going to stop him. All he would have to do is to wrap the shell with foil to block the GPS and mount an explosive device to the drone. As the plane is landing or take it off, fly it near the cockpit and detonate the explosives.
Except these guys can't fly without GPS lol.

Reactions: Cookie$Dough
Unless they have watched ...The NFZ Hack..video .
IMG_8915.GIF

It's within their skill set to hack the firmware and remove the NFZ limits. Which is why DJI keeps ramping up the efforts on their side to block the NFZ hacks. Which ultimately is futile.

For the sake of argument, let's say that DJI comes up with a way to lock down the NFZ. Then terrorists will just build their own. While it's easy for them to add a grenade launcher to a P4, they could just build their own bombcopter from some ArduPilot kit.

It's within their skill set to hack the firmware and remove the NFZ limits. Which is why DJI keeps ramping up the efforts on their side to block the NFZ hacks. Which ultimately is futile.

For the sake of argument, let's say that DJI comes up with a way to lock down the NFZ. Then terrorists will just build their own. While it's easy for them to add a grenade launcher to a P4, they could just build their own bombcopter from some ArduPilot kit.

They don't need to build anything. DJI is not the only company making drones. There are a lot of drones from other companies that they can use it for their own satanic plans. Of course, other makers don't have the lightbridge technology found in DJI drones for long ranges.

Plus as far as I know if you use litchi then it will bypass any NFZ. I would love if someone was near an airport to conform that. Not actually take off and fly, but start up the motor and see if a warning screen comes up

the phantoms are just too good for terrorists, where i live, the planes pass about half km away at about 140m, i fly max 120 as the law dosent permit me from doing so,

Reactions: Neon Euc

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl