RTH Question When Using Litchi

Reaction score
Does the 65' rule apply when using Litchi as it does using DJI Go?

If flying a mission, and RC signal NOT lost, does RTH cancel the mission and return home?

Does the RTH button on the controller act identical to using the RTH command in Litchi with respect to the two questions above?

Interesting thought. Never tried manual RTH during a mission, but would guess that it works the same.

As a new Litchi user (About to use it for the first time Yikes:grin:)
My question is if you are on a waypoint mission and you lose signal (went around a mountain, flew out of range, etc) I understand that that does not initiate an RTH event. If that is the case, what does? Also if you program your last waypoint to return to home, does that do it from it's current altitude or the RTH failsafe altitude that you have preset?

As a new Litchi user (About to use it for the first time Yikes:grin:)
My question is if you are on a waypoint mission and you lose signal (went around a mountain, flew out of range, etc) I understand that that does not initiate an RTH event. If that is the case, what does? Also if you program your last waypoint to return to home, does that do it from it's current altitude or the RTH failsafe altitude that you have preset?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20