Ronin SC

Reaction score
Are any DJI drone pilots out there, who also own a DJI Ronin SC Gimbal, and want a battery charger adaptor for charging the Handle Battery, if anyone responds showing an interest I will show you what I did to make one work.

I would suggest that you just post your notes now, as best you can.

Folks might be reading your instructions for many years to come, and it is quite possible that when they discover the need for that handle battery, you aren't available to post it anymore.

Having managed your problem now, you might even forget some of the repair details if not posted soon.

I would suggest that you just post your notes now, as best you can.

Folks might be reading your instructions for many years to come, and it is quite possible that when they discover the need for that handle battery, you aren't available to post it anymore.

Having managed your problem now, you might even forget some of the repair details if not posted soon.
Yes OK I will get my pictures together, I didn't want to do the whole thing in case I got the " Yo buddy this is a drone forum" thing.... " why are you posting about a DJI Ronin camera gimbal" :eek: :mad:
Cheers pdqdl for your response
Waylander

Reactions: MTO

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic