River Shannon from Tarbert lighthouse

Reaction score
DJI_0020.JPG

Wow that's amazing! What do you do for work?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots
I'm an instrument engineer, I look after pollution monitoring equipment, just behind the lighthouse is a oil burning power station that I service every three months .. Air pollution is monitored in unlikely rural places, as well as in the cities, so I travel over 30,000 miles a year. Having a drone adds an extra perspective to stopping for lunch. Since I bought my Phantom, I've become aware of what I've been driving past, this photo was actually taken with my Mavic, which is my travelling companion, the Phantom is a home drone nowadays.

I'm an instrument engineer, I look after pollution monitoring equipment, just behind the lighthouse is a oil burning power station that I service every three months .. Air pollution is monitored in unlikely rural places, as well as in the cities, so I travel over 30,000 miles a year. Having a drone adds an extra perspective to stopping for lunch. Since I bought my Phantom, I've become aware of what I've been driving past, this photo was actually taken with my Mavic, which is my travelling companion, the Phantom is a home drone nowadays.
Wow, that's pretty amazing. Well good for you, sir.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1