Review Behr's paint with a Drone

D

Deleted member 118536

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Not the easiest font, and size to read, but great job putting that bird to work. Love the part with the munchkins waving at the drone. Well done sir.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Wow you movie made me log in in,,,that's just terrible,was any sanding done,,it don't look like it,,I painted a few houses and lost for words on that,,even if waterblasted those rough bits need to be feathered out smooth and primed before any top coat goes on ,,,I'm pulling what's left of my hair out after seeing that,,I would certainly not pay for that,,but I know you probly have payed something ,,I would personally punch him in the face for wrecking your house,,20years in pre school looking at quality of work,,hope you not get mad like me but man I'm shocked,,,if I was there I fix for free,,I just hate that,,sorry for you miss fortune on this and should look at some sort of civil action,classic case of no qualifications just to make fast money,,,hope you get this sorted,,,some people :eek:

Wow you movie made me log in in,,,that's just terrible,was any sanding done,,it don't look like it,,I painted a few houses and lost for words on that,,even if waterblasted those rough bits need to be feathered out smooth and primed before any top coat goes on ,,,I'm pulling what's left of my hair out after seeing that,,I would certainly not pay for that,,but I know you probly have payed something ,,I would personally punch him in the face for wrecking your house,,20years in pre school looking at quality of work,,hope you not get mad like me but man I'm shocked,,,if I was there I fix for free,,I just hate that,,sorry for you miss fortune on this and should look at some sort of civil action,classic case of no qualifications just to make fast money,,,hope you get this sorted,,,some people :eek:
NZ is a long way to come to fix it for free , But if you wanted to retweet it that might help make the responcible parties do what's right !

Over a week into my complaint I returned the unused paint for a refund this morning . After posting to social media Behr contacted me the next day. They admitted it looked like I had a problem and they are moving my claim forward . They are Going to get samples of the opened paint. Said they didn't intend to sweep it under the rug . I said I'm going to remain skeptical . I will post if I have any updates

Thanks to everyone for watching and sharing

Just an update for anyone that's following this. A month sense I filed a claim with Behr paint and they assure me they will make it right then they add more things for me to do .

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers