Return/Repair Options for Defective P2?

I recall in a previous thread you had used Loctite when putting the shell back together and it ate away at the plastic. Did you move everything to a new shell? I can't imagine any vendor would take back a P2 that had been "rebuilt".

I quite agree. I did indeed put everything into a new shell and I could probably sneak that by B&H but I'm hesitant to do so because they are an incredible retailer with a very good return policy and I don't want to screw them.

In any case, since posting this, I have discovered that I was missing a gimbal part and I think that was what was causing the vibrations. I replaced that part and have tested the P2 and that particular shake appears to be missing. I still find the footage shaky and, in my opinion, the P2 is very problematic in winds over 3mph, at least in terms of usable video.

freyjoel said:
I recall in a previous thread you had used Loctite when putting the shell back together and it ate away at the plastic. Did you move everything to a new shell? I can't imagine any vendor would take back a P2 that had been "rebuilt".

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik