Retired captain 67 Indian Rocks Beach Florida

Capt KO

Capt KO
Reaction score
New 4 Pro Plus pilot. Will my RC with screen operate a standard 4 model. Have heard of it done on videos but have not seen it done. Anyone familiar with this? Want to purchase a used Phantom 4 for Dangerous (over water) missions instead of using my new P4P+ but love the new controller.I

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to PhantomPilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .:)

New 4 Pro Plus pilot. Will my RC with screen operate a standard 4 model. Have heard of it done on videos but have not seen it done. Anyone familiar with this? Want to purchase a used Phantom 4 for Dangerous (over water) missions instead of using my new P4P+ but love the new controller.I
Not sure if it link,try before you buy,there is settings in app for change of remote for which aircraft but unsure as I mention,,,as to the water the drone don't know if it land or water , it's all in our mind,,just do bit by bit to gain confidence and trust in the gear you use,,some flights out over ocean I used to kiss my drone when it came back,was always glad to see it again ,now my p3s is doing it,was glad it return yesterday from water flight but wouldn't have bothered me if it went down,can't do nothing about it sometimes it just happen,,could be land or lake or river or puddle, the drone don't care where it it if it happens,,It'sin the mind remember,,fly safe:)

"OVER Water" ! you better put in call to State Farm Insurance....drones loss over water is a big subject here ! i just read of Another here a few days ago.........get Drone insurance for the tee total loss..No recovery !

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj