Response from DJI in reference to extra battery...

Reaction score
I'm not sure what kind of company DJI is, but judging from my lack of extra battery and communication to me about how my battery would be shipped later as well as the wording from this email response from them to me when I asked about my extra battery, makes me believe we should be extremely lucky our drones fly at all. Haha.

Their response:

"Dear Valued Customer,
Thanks for purchasing our DJI products, we're very happy to serve for you.
As you known the Phantom 3 bundles would be available around mid-May as we said on our online store in the first place. But in order to make good experience for customer, we send the drone for you first . So the extra battery still pending to be shipped and it properly will be arranged to you later around mid-May just like we agreed.
So please be patience. Thank you !"

lol I love how they think by making some one wait longer for an extra battery Some how equates to "make good experience for customer" lol lol cause every one enjoys only being able to fly for 20 minutes then having to wait for there battery to recharge before going back up for another spin.

lol I love how they think by making some one wait longer for an extra battery Some how equates to "make good experience for customer" lol lol cause every one enjoys only being able to fly for 20 minutes then having to wait for there battery to recharge before going back up for another spin.

I feel your pain about 20 min out and then re-charge, but I am glad I get the 20 mins AS a first time big drone owner. So shipping the battery first allowed me to fine tune a few things, get use to the pilot App and update the firmware and do some editing. But Now I am itchy for more time like you! But I am glad they shipped it first...I am going to do some precision flying around trees and shrubs go under and through stuff next. I fully understand you guys that have owned a P2 +++

Keep crying and I am fairly sure that will make DJI ship those batteries MUCH faster. Sheesh, you would think you people need your P3s extra battery in order to be able to get to work, or survive in today's world. I'd be scared to see how the whiners react when something really serious takes place in their lives.

Keep crying and I am fairly sure that will make DJI ship those batteries MUCH faster. Sheesh, you would think you people need your P3s extra battery in order to be able to get to work, or survive in today's world. I'd be scared to see how the whiners react when something really serious takes place in their lives.

Hummmmmm I'm crying or whining because I thought it was funny that dji thinks its it "make good experience for customer" ??????????????

Who's crying whining or even complaining??????? Cause its not me. Tho it think its pretty funny that you are whining and complaining about some one thinking some thing is funny. Or whining and crying that someone is whining when they are not. Thats pretty whinny and soft skinned in my book. As well as Ironic.

Tho I give you credit that you are not in a lot of pain from the big stick up your butt and your panty's all tight like they are..

I normally fly my P2V 3 batteries worth in an outing, so being limited to one would be a bummer, so I ordered the extra one, and will buy 2 more as soon as they are available. (several months?) I didn't want to be stuck with only one all summer.

Hummmmmm I'm crying or whining because I thought it was funny that dji thinks its it "make good experience for customer" ??????????????

Who's crying whining or even complaining??????? Cause its not me. Tho it think its pretty funny that you are whining and complaining about some one thinking some thing is funny. Or whining and crying that someone is whining when they are not. Thats pretty whinny and soft skinned in my book. As well as Ironic.

Tho I give you credit that you are not in a lot of pain from the big stick up your butt and your panty's all tight like they are..
What a useless contribution. It's a good experience for the customer to get the drone now and the battery later, rather than wait another month to get them both.

Reactions: Chris S

lol, thanks for sharing ANOTHER WORTHLESS PIECE OF INFORMATION with forum members. Stop acting like a petulant child and you won't be treated like one.

Reactions: Chris S
What a useless contribution. It's a good experience for the customer to get the drone now and the battery later, rather than wait another month to get them both.

Could not agree more. If this guy had to wait for both, he would be crying twice as much.

I think most people would prefer to receive the drone now with the extra battery latter than having to wait till the second battery was available. Kudos DJI for attempting to make 'most' of your customer base happy by shipping the P3s out earlier than promised. I have the P2 V+ and have been contemplating upgrading, I was seriously thinking of the 3DR Solo and the P3 but this early release, DJI has helped tip the scale more to their side :)

I have to admit I appreciate DJI shipping the drone first, they could have waited and then we would have all complained that people who didn't order with extra battery have had their Phantom 3 for weeks. Part shipping an order like this is rare.

The only downside is it'll only be a year before the Phantom 4 is released so if they do not get spares and accessories in the channel soon people will be left feeling they had a great product which potential could not be realised.

Lets hope they keep the same battery on the next release and they'll be nothing to worry about!

Could not agree more. If this guy had to wait for both, he would be crying twice as much.

and again whos crying or even at all complain about a dam thing whats so ever? The only ones I see acting like children are a few of the pretentious snubs with huge sticks up there butts. Who need to grow the hell up and lose the big egos.

I have to admit I appreciate DJI shipping the drone first, they could have waited and then we would have all complained that people who didn't order with extra battery have had their Phantom 3 for weeks. Part shipping an order like this is rare.
True it is indeed better to get a p3 and a battery rather then them holding them all up till they have extra battery's to ship.

Tho it still dont change the fact that it would of been cooler if they had extra battery's ready to ship any way.

Tho I better duct before the ever so sensitive cry babys start complaining that I'm some how complaining to say it would of been cooler to have spare battery's available.

My email from DJi said the exact opposite of the OP.

The status of the P3A bundle I ordered is still "Payment Success", and I ordered on April 9.
Sure wish they would send me my bird and I'll gladly wait for the extra battery.

It seems there is no consistency about when and what DJi is shipping or not.

When are they going to "make good experience for this customer"?

The delay of shipping 2 batteries in one package MAY BE shipper restrictions on Lithium Cells Wattage. Someone should look into it.
I know I had problem with shipping high wattage lithium cells before. Once it goes over 160 WH, it is classified differently and costs 5 times as much to ship with some company. Some of them will not even ship it.
This may or may not be the case or the company is trying to get classification for their battery.

The delay of shipping 2 batteries in one package MAY BE shipper restrictions on Lithium Cells Wattage. Someone should look into it.

Thats what I have been suspecting might be the case on extra battery's being they cant be shipped by air and have to go by slow boat if they are not installed in the product they are intended for when they are shipped. Or even if they do go by air as a hazardous material shipping would be threw the nose expensive. So even if a p3 with a battery were shipped from china on the very same day lose battery was shipped on would arrive much sooner then the other.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic