Resolved - Help Phantom 3 Advanced - Constant Beeping and Flashing Red / Green on Card Slot

hello. well how'd you fix yours ? I'm having the same problem. but no lights are on. . just really loud beeping
Even i just had the same issue of NO lights & constant beep..
i turned it ON with the firmware 1.8 file in card in it for 15mins & it WORKING fine now.

mine is blinking red green and yellow. and a beep beep.......................... beep beep.......................... beep beep. someone please help

mine is blinking red green and yellow. and a beep beep.......................... beep beep.......................... beep beep. someone please help
Mine is doing the same. Did you resolve this?I can't get the go app to connect either but camera seems to response.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Everyone having problems with that loud annoying beeping noise, go here:
This is my tutorial about this problem and i promise it will solve it! Just make sure it is the Phantom 3 Standard. If it is advanced or professional go to dji's site and download the update package from there.

Reactions: Photomaton
I see this thread is a little old but wondering if the problem was resolved? My P4 Pro fell off a shelf from about 8 feet up (in the case) and the first time after I tried to fly it I had a similar issue. With mine I can power up but after I do I get 2 solid red lights on the left (battery facing me) and NO lights on the right side. I get a loud beep about once a second. I am not able to do any calibrations because I have a bad signal and I get the message gimbal overload. After trouble shooting and talking with a rep at DJI, I decided to send it in. Very frustrating considering I just got it a month ago and haven't used it much.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj