resetting the whole thing to factory defaults.

Reaction score
hi,

i have been trying to reset my dj to factory defaults but i seem to be missig the magic as it were.

Background: previously i was trying to bind the new dj to the radio for my old dj because that happened to be the only radio i had with me at the time. i was unsuccessful in this.

in the process of trying to bind the new dj to the old radio i seemed to have introduced some stick error. subsequently i have been trying to reset this using this http://download.dji-innovations.com/dow ... ual_en.pdf and then following the instructions given in the mouse-overs of the NASM assistant.
i seem to complete the instructions in the .pdf succesfully with respect to the transmitter but the power led turns green now (it used to be red always)

and i always seem to be coming up with too much stick error to be flight worthy (4x rappid red blinks).

are there some tricks i am missing that are not clear in the instructions?

is there a way to reset the whole system to the way it was when i came out of the box?

or some other direction that may lead to resolution is also welcome.

can anyone advise please?

thank you.

Zander

To cure the stick errors, connect to assistant software (with transmitter on) -> Basic -> RC -> calibrate sticks.

If you want to set to factory defaults, go to Assistant software -> Tools -> Click on Restore Factory Defaults.

My advice do the factory restore 1st, then do stick calibration, advanced IMU calibration then do compass calibration.

EMCSQUAR said:
My advice do the factory restore 1st, then do stick calibration, advanced IMU calibration then do compass calibration.

+1 No sense in fiddling with the stick calibration first if you're going to reset to defaults anyway.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl