Replacement of Stock Controller with T14SG Controller

Reaction score
I'm in the process of replacing my DJI Phantom-2 Stock Controller with a Futaba T14SG. I'm almost done with the configuration/programming that i want (see below). I have one issue/setting left:

In the PT2 navigator i can set the Gimbal gain in the GUI. In the Futaba T14SG in the Linkage Menu, I can change the servo speed of Aux1 from 0 to 25. This causes Aux1 to step up/down slowly rather than instaneously and the Gimbal will slowly tilt to set point of the dial.

If i assign a turn-knob (LD) to Aux4 and set servo speed to 25 i can leave the servo speed of Aux1 (linked to RD) on 0. My plan was to mix Aux4 on Aux1 using a prog. mix. It works half as I thought. Aux4 indeed responses slowly to any turn of LD. Aux1 responses rapidly to any turn of RD. The problem is that Aux1 is instantly responding to any turn of LD (i.e. without the delay that Aux4 has).

Any thoughts on how to make the T14SG mix the delayed Aux4 on Aux 1?

If that's not possible: Is there a way how to assign two turnknobs (e.g. SD and LD) to the same output channel? I.e. SD and LD would both control output channel Aux2, but SD has a Servo Speed of 25 and LD has a Servo Speed of 0. If mix is not the answer, what is?

Futaba_T14SG_Phantom_programming.png

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20