Replace the motor yaw of gimbal. Please..help

Reaction score
Hi everyone.
I crash my phantom 4 advance and the gimbal were broken.

I bought the all parts for the reublished, but i see a one video on youtube (
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
) that say the motor yaw of gimbal must have the old base. And OK, but i can not take off the old base of the old motor yaw.

I will attach a one photo of the problem. May be someone can help me.

Thanks a lot

Hi everyone.
I crash my phantom 4 advance and the gimbal were broken.

I bought the all parts for the reublished, but i see a one video on youtube (
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
) that say the motor yaw of gimbal must have the old base. And OK, but i can not take off the old base of the old motor yaw.

I will attach a one photo of the problem. May be someone can help me.

Thanks a lotView attachment 113207
Sorry for your mishap,,I'm sure cause no circlip it pressed on shaft,,looking at my broken p4s one it seems it need to be in a vice so can tap the centre shaft to remove it
1564045924263597602596.jpg
15640459816061901656347.jpg

Hi! I finded the way for to remove the part of the old motor yaw. But .... I have a other problem.

The old motor yaw have the cable broken. That is it doesn't work for me the old base of motor yaw (and his synchronization).

So, at time the install the new motor yaw, may be have a problem with de synchronization of gimbal ?? This is 100% corrtect?

Just buy a replacement motor that is a full unit... Why would you ever want to replace that part yourself?

In order to match up with the yaw esc, the old motor casing has to be used. It is fairly easy to do. Just watch the video I did on YouTube.

The motor probably don´t work because the flat cable is broken. If you are a electronic enthusiast maybe can weld the flat cable.
Is what i do and it´s 5 stars. If you want i put a photo whith the final work, but i have to take it in the drone.:D

Seem to be true.
For now I will stay with him like now... not big deal.
Later I will try to fly and see if make any difference.
[emoji6]
fd43487a2cda42430c40b6b9faa18a31.jpg
1e525c6c25e058399199b9c7cf2dcada.jpg

Kind of looks like the yaw arm is bent. Can not tell for sure in the photos. If it is replace it. Did you use the original casing from the old yaw motor or just put a different yaw motor in? If it is a completely different yaw motor with a different housing ( casing) you are very lucky in comes close to pointing straight ahead.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31