Replace P4P remote

Reaction score
Hi folks. Just ordered a new tablet and wanted to replace my GL 300 E with a GL 300F so I can use the larger screen. Does anyone know how to do this? I've done it in the past but can't recall how. This is the version 1 model.

Thanks in advance!

EDIT: Sorry I wasn't very clear at all. What i mean to say is I already have both remotes and last time I switched between the 2 I had trouble pairing the GL300f to the p4p due to it already being paired with the GL300E. My problem started trying to unpair the old remote improperly, if I remember correctly, and someone got me through it. Been a long time now and I can't remember and can't find the conversation.

Last edited:
Hi folks. Just ordered a new tablet and wanted to replace my GL 300 E with a GL 300F so I can use the larger screen. Does anyone know how to do this? I've done it in the past but can't recall how. This is the version 1 model.

Thanks in advance!
Not sure what you are asking.... sell the GL300E and buy a GL300F.... the new remote will work without any problems with a Phantom 4 Pro. Just a simple pairing inside the DJI GO 4 app.

I have a spare GL300F for sale if that is what you need.
Thanks...already have one and a new tripltek 8 tablet on the way and wanted to switch to my GL300f. Just had trouble switching remotes last time and hope to avoid the trouble but can't remember lol. My mistake as I recall had something to do with the unpairing of the old remote. But idk...I have a few days until the new Tablet gets here maybe I will find the solution.

Nothing to do to unpair. When turned off, it’s unpaired and re-pairs when turned back on. Make sure your other remote, 300F, is set to phantom 4 pro under ‘advanced settings’ in remote settings.(bottom of page). Then do the link procedure. Can switch back and forth quickly between remotes.

Reactions: clgreen101
Ah. Maybe that was my problem last time then. ...took things farther than they needed to be and upset something. Been a couple years now so will try it this straight forward way with my old Shield K1 tablet until the new one arrives. Thanks! I get a little sketched when it comes to messing with this older drone...Dji doesn't seem to give it much support now. Hope I am able to update the 300F if needed. I only see updates for the 300E

Nothing to do to unpair. When turned off, it’s unpaired and re-pairs when turned back on. Make sure your other remote, 300F, is set to phantom 4 pro under ‘advanced settings’ in remote settings.(bottom of page). Then do the link procedure. Can switch back and forth quickly between remotes.

Ah. Maybe that was my problem last time then. ...took things farther than they needed to be and upset something. Been a couple years now so will try it this straight forward way with my old Shield K1 tablet until the new one arrives. Thanks! I get a little sketched when it comes to messing with this older drone...Dji doesn't seem to give it much support now. Hope I am able to update the 300F if needed. I only see updates for the 300E
It will warn you if there is a firmware mismatch and link you to the update. Otherwise you're good to go.

Thanks in advance!

EDIT: Sorry I wasn't very clear at all. What i mean to say is I already have both remotes and last time I switched between the 2 I had trouble pairing the GL300f to the p4p due to it already being paired with the GL300E. My problem started trying to unpair the old remote improperly, if I remember correctly, and someone got me through it. Been a long time now and I can't remember and can't find the conversation.
DJI has a video tutorial on linking for P4P , or did anyway .

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers