Repeal the Drone ban

Signed

Needs 99,971signatures by May 13, 2016 to get a response from the White House

What happens if that is not met?
It doesn't get recognized. And I agree with some, our quads do NOT need to be everywhere. Leave the peace and tranquility alone for those who enjoy it.

Reactions: Buckaye
It doesn't get recognized. And I agree with some, our quads do NOT need to be everywhere. Leave the peace and tranquility alone for those who enjoy it.

I agree.... we don't have a "right" to fly anywhere we want... we have to be careful as a community to be cognizant of other people's rights as well (including the right to be in the national parks without the constant buzzing of Quads/Drones. I'd love to be able to film some of those cool locations... but not at the expense of someone else enjoying it.

Reactions: BigAl07
I agree.... we don't have a "right" to fly anywhere we want... we have to be careful as a community to be cognizant of other people's rights as well (including the right to be in the national parks without the constant buzzing of Quads/Drones. I'd love to be able to film some of those cool locations... but not at the expense of someone else enjoying it.
Bingo! I think you nailed it on the head.

My/our right (it's not a right it's a privilege) to fly drones should not over step someone's right to quiet and peacefulness in the parks (or anywhere else not private). Also to take it one step further... just because we CAN fly many of the places we do doesn't mean we SHOULD. Each and every flight should be met with a Go/NoGo decision making process. All too often we unload, gear up, and launch into the Wild Blue Yonder without so much as looking around to see what's happening around us. I've seen it first hand many many times.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj