removing videos and stuff from android tablet.

Reaction score
With 16gb max capacity how do you remove (or can you remove) all the videos and other stuff that can transferred to the tablet during/end of flight automatically. ?

Mine is going to get full very quickly at this rate.

Thanks

The Only thing I found on my Nexus 7 II was the sample moves and flight data. Everything else goes to the SD card. So Unless there is a setting to put things on the Droid the default settings do not.

PS: thanks for the question.... Was thinking the same thing I have the 24 gig Nexus 7 II and don't want video on it for sure.

When you view flight record via user centre, the videos are brought into the main memory, also logs of ever flight are stored on my tablet.
Browsing today a lot of space already been taken up.

I need to look again later today, its not in an obvious directory.

I did find some videos which were stored there and all the log files.

Its all buried several levels down.

I need to look again later today, its not in an obvious directory.

I did find some videos which were stored there and all the log files.

Its all buried several levels down.
There's an option to auto clear the cache after if reaches 2GB. In the "Other" menu in the Camera portion of the app. If you click a cached video it'll uncompress it and store it on your device. You can just select it and delete it from inside the Gallery (or Photos) app.

There's an option to auto clear the cache after if reaches 2GB. In the "Other" menu in the Camera portion of the app. If you click a cached video it'll uncompress it and store it on your device. You can just select it and delete it from inside the Gallery (or Photos) app.

Thanks

Just looking at tablet now and the files seem to be stored in

DJI/dji.pilot/flightrecord
&
DJI/dji.pilot/DJI_RECORD

Using the clear cache clears the 2nd folder of the video files.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers