Removable Prop Guards

Reaction score
Well for the 2nd time my DJI prop guards saved my butt for me but this time one of the guards broke - probably fortunately as it cushioned the fall when the copter landed square on the outer edge - errant tree branch 10 feet off the ground! I remember reading a thread on here about a company offering quick release prop guards but when I look for them the only ones I find have mediocre ratings due to the fact that they are very brittle and break easily. Does anyone have any recommendations for quick release prop guards? Given my penchant for flying around trees I like to have the option of putting them on - quickly- if needed!
Thanks for any answers!

Most people are using these. Bestem Aerial recently released snap-on prop guards. Here's a review for them:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited:
Most people are using these:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...Code=as2&tag=ph079-20&linkId=6NTN4XSNWGF4235P

Bestem Aerial recently released these snap-on prop guards:
http://aerial.bestemusa.com/Phantom...for-DJI-Phantom-all-models-Set-of-4_p_13.html

Here's a review for them:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Thanks for the answer! The first one you mention is the one that gets bad reviews for breaking apart after just bumping into something. I have ordered a set of the Bestem Aerial snap on guards and will give them a try!

The Bestem ones are the best choice. I had some of the Summitlink guards and they were just way too heavy. The Bestem guards are about half the weight and feel just as sturdy. I did have to cut the foam in my case to get the mounts to fit though.

They are sold out at the moment, but thanks for the link I like the knob covers as well I will get those as my paws are large:) also there are guard adapters to make the dji guards removable as well. Thanks again!

They are sold out at the moment, but thanks for the link I like the knob covers as well I will get those as my paws are large:) also there are guard adapters to make the dji guards removable as well. Thanks again!

the PhantomClips are here in stock. Now all OEM guards can be quickly removable.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.