Remote

Question will the GL300a work with the phantom 3 advance
I think the only difference between and Advance and a Pro is the camera. The 300A is the best of the series and will work. In fact I think these were the original controllers shipped with the P3A before they switched to the 300B.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mydrone70 and Oso
There is a listing on eBay for GL300A for $80.00 US. I got one from him about a month ago. Looks just like new. He has about 10 of them. All I had to do was update the remote controller for the drone it is for and link it to the drone.

There is a listing on eBay for GL300A for $80.00 US. I got one from him about a month ago. Looks just like new. He has about 10 of them. All I had to do was update the remote controller for the drone it is for and link it to the drone.
Be sure of what you're getting from that listing (
DJI Phantom 3 Pro Remote Controller GL300A @TOP2
}

At least on one photo the label reads 300B. Still good but not as powerful as the 300A. E-Bay would guarantee the purchase, but what a hassle. Looks like no tablet/phone holder or charger either.

That is a different listing. I seen that one also. The one I bought from is called “vns4less” . $74.00 +$6.00 shipping. I’ll see if I can attach a link to them.
It came complete with holder but no charger.

Not sure if he has any left to sell, the listing says that they have a large quantity of them.
FCB26915-C099-4ECA-A00A-398B09359102.jpeg
16AECD16-A826-4D21-BB3B-1AE1D53584B6.jpeg
16AECD16-A826-4D21-BB3B-1AE1D53584B6.jpeg

I think the only difference between and Advance and a Pro is the camera. The 300A is the best of the series and will work. In fact I think these were the original controllers shipped with the P3A before they switched to the 300B.

So the remote will work with the phantom 3 advance? What’s the difference between the remotes from a and c is there any difference as in power etc and will the remote work with the power cords I have with the remote 300c ?

Yes,the charger is the same and the usb cord from the remote controller to your phone or other device is interchangeable. As far as which one is more powerful, A or C, I don’t know. I have both of them and use them on different drones. But I haven’t pushed the limits on them to say which is better. I’m sure someone on the forum would know!

Reactions: Mydrone70

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj