Remote won’t power off

Reaction score
Please forgive my ignorance, I’m a newbie. I was just given a phantom 3 advanced and can’t seem to power off the controller. I’ve tried pressing, long pressing, and double pressing the power button, but nothing seems to turn the bright white lights off.

This is whether it’s on charge for hours or off charge. Nothing I’ve done is working. Ideas?

Please forgive my ignorance, I’m a newbie. I was just given a phantom 3 advanced and can’t seem to power off the controller. I’ve tried pressing, long pressing, and double pressing the power button, but nothing seems to turn the bright white lights off.

This is whether it’s on charge for hours or off charge. Nothing I’ve done is working. Ideas?
Yip double press for off and on,,see if method below makes it work,,,,otherwise bit stumped on that,,,,I would open remote and unplug batt and reassemble, should work,easy to open remote....and welcome
Screenshot_20190924-192623_Chrome.jpg

So short press followed immediately by long press does not work ?

Charging - does take a long time because the controller board regulates the 17.4V down to the 2 cell LiPo rate needed, as well as restricting the amp rate to avoid overheating the control board. It can take over 2 - 3 hours to charge controller depending on its state at beginning of charge.

Opening up controller ? As a newbie - I would avoid doing that and only as a last resort.

So short press followed immediately by long press does not work ?
^^ this ^^

another hting check osos epic post for more tips also msingers site.

@jmccanne,
Welcome to the Forum!

Its the same as the Phantom Battery. If you can turn the battery on and off, then your doing it correctly......

Rod

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31