Remote problem

LTH

Reaction score
I went out to fly a while today and ran into a problem I hope some of you can help me with. Wednesday I flew a while & when I finished up I had a problem turning the remote off but I kept fooling around with the button & I finally got it turned off. I brought it home & charged it & went out today & liked to never got it powered up. Finally did and flew a couple of batteries out then I've never have got it to turn off since. I know how to start & stop the controller so let's not go down that path. I hope this makes since. Thx in advance.

RodPad

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
I went out to fly a while today and ran into a problem I hope some of you can help me with. Wednesday I flew a while & when I finished up I had a problem turning the remote off but I kept fooling around with the button & I finally got it turned off. I brought it home & charged it & went out today & liked to never got it powered up. Finally did and flew a couple of batteries out then I've never have got it to turn off since. I know how to start & stop the controller so let's not go down that path. I hope this makes since. Thx in advance.
Your suppose to use the remote control, didn't you get one in the box? :rolleyes:

How long have had this unit?
I have never heard of this before, but of coarse it is just a switch. Could it have got some corrosion, condensation or dirt in the switch?
If you don't want to send it in, I think your going to have to open it up. Before you do, see if somebody else can help you out. ;)

Rod

RodPad

Premium Pilot
Reaction score

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JbroDrone