Remote Pilot Exam help

Reaction score
So I take the exam this Tuesday, the 28th. I am driving 2 hours and paying $150 to take it, I need to pass this exam. What should I focus on when studying? It just seems like so much information so far and I need to take studying seriously. Im using this link to help me mainly but can someone who has taken it help me narrow it down? Any help is much appreciated!

I used this app:

The practice tests are really good. Worded and laid out much like the real test.

I used the Prepware again for my recurring test last Wednesday. Pretty good. Study your charts, know your airspace and take those study test and you will do great. Most of MY last test was charts, this time. The FAA study guide is great too. I read that over twice. It helped too. Good luck!

This is just me but if I was starting from scratch on Friday and had to take the exam on Tuesday I would sign up for this video course (I've heard good things about it) or something similar and watch it every day between now and Tuesday...

Remote Pilot 101

There is tons of study material on line but with a limited amount of time I would want to focus on exactly what is needed to pass the exam without having to filter through a lot of other stuff. It looks like the video run time is about 4 ~ 5 hours so once a day for four days insures you're going to hear/see the information at least four times.

Anyway, that's my suggestion.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic