Remote controller version

Reaction score
Remote controller version, is there any way to view what the firmware version is? I've tried to upgrade it but I do not get the blue light saying it is upgrading. I just got the phantom 3 today and the p3 needed the firmware update.

I tried to upgrade it while leaving the micro sd card in the gimble and connecting the remote controller to the gimble via a usb/micro cable. Turned the remote on and then the battery. The txt message on the card says the firmware is up to date but I think it is referring to the p3.

Thoughts?

Remote controller version, is there any way to view what the firmware version is? I've tried to upgrade it but I do not get the blue light saying it is upgrading. I just got the phantom 3 today and the p3 needed the firmware update.

I tried to upgrade it while leaving the micro sd card in the gimble and connecting the remote controller to the gimble via a usb/micro cable. Turned the remote on and then the battery. The txt message on the card says the firmware is up to date but I think it is referring to the p3.

Thoughts?
See the instructions below and follow them. There are also numerous videos on youtube for updating the firmware for the P3. This will be the easiest and quickest way for you to learn how to do it. After you go through the process and then if you have any questions, you may find the answers here. And don't forget to read thoroughly the User Manual-- it is extremely important to the safety and well being of your P3.

Cheers and welcome to the forum.:)

Attachments

• How_to_Update_Firmware_en.pdf
    67.2 KB · Views: 259
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers