Remote controller signal weak

Reaction score
7c9ad838cfc39169a084ade7bcc50afd.jpg

This message is normal when only the tab is connected to the remote? Or it refers to the connection between the aircraft and remote? Thanks for everybody's help :)

7c9ad838cfc39169a084ade7bcc50afd.jpg

This message is normal when only the tab is connected to the remote? Or it refers to the connection between the aircraft and remote? Thanks for everybody's help :)
The joys of wifi, try re linking see if that helps to establish a better conection,could also try airplane mode to cancel out interferences

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: MotorCycle-Man
Oh, thank you :) While i was tightening the tablet holder screw, i noticed that on the back of the tablet there is a quite strong magnet....
I believe is for support purposes, but that can interfere, what do you think? That counts that i am in the house surrounded with maybe 60 WiFi networks, and the PC is here also? I live in a quite central zone...

Oh, thank you :) While i was tightening the tablet holder screw, i noticed that on the back of the tablet there is a quite strong magnet....
I believe is for support purposes, but that can interfere, what do you think? That counts that i am in the house surrounded with maybe 60 WiFi networks, and the PC is here also? I live in a quite central zone...
Cool,,,I thought I had the most magnetic tablet around,Samsung 10/1,,,and very odd thing it don't interfer with any flying or signal ,,,that's where airplane mode might help you by shutting all those doors and just working off your drones WiFi module,
20181110_092104.jpg

Nice picture :) I can put it also on the fridge, is so magnetic :D If i go airplane mode, then i don't have connections, no? The wireless and the GPS will stop in this mode, no? It is my first time when i use it, never got in the air (still) and that's why i don't know.

Nice picture :) I can put it also on the fridge, is so magnetic :D If i go airplane mode, then i don't have connections, no? The wireless and the GPS will stop in this mode, no? It is my first time when i use it, never got in the air (still) and that's why i don't know.
No it still conect just fine,try it on the table,turn wifi off,,turn airplane mode on,,now turn on wifi

Reactions: csabex
Yes, it works :) Thank you for helping me out. Did you got the Oreo update on the tab? Just curious if it is ok with the djigo app, that's why i ask.

Yes, it works :) Thank you for helping me out. Did you got the Oreo update on the tab? Just curious if it is ok with the djigo app, that's why i ask.
Gosh I had my tablet for at least 1 and half years ,the tablet itself never been updated and I use djigo,djigo4 and litchi with no Hassell + plus have multiple apps on it and it's me phone,sometimes forget airplane mode myself and got to take a call but after hanging up the app appears again and I continue flying,,,did only buy cause I pads very expensive here,,this was 700 but got for 600,noel lemmings,only downfall this device gets heavy,,,take care mate and hope you can get it in the air soon:)

Oh, you have a version with sim card then. This is only the wireless version with 16 Gb, so i believe that the 32 Gb version is the sim version. The Oreo is very smooth and simple, i recommend it to you, but if you are used to it, then of course no need to update. I will only have minimal apps on the tab, no social media, only weather apps, phantompilots forum and the maps i will update of course. Here also very expensive the Ipad's, i have an Ipad one, but basically nothing works with it, only the browser and youtube :D I keep it for the connection to the AV receiver home. Indeed it is quite heavy, but i will take care. Thank you, and i will post pictures of first flight :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues