Remote Contoller Compatibility Question

Reaction score
As some here may know I had a flyaway a couple weeks ago which put my Phantom 4 Advanced out of commission.

Someone who lives 20 miles away is selling a Phantom 4 Pro Plus without the controller for a reasonable price. This would give me a better drone than before.

The Remote(GL300C) for my Advanced is 100% functional and working well.

Would the GL300C remote be compatible with the Phantom 4 Pro Plus drone.

Would you pair the Advanced to the Pro in the same manor.

Thanks

Randall

Reactions: Hounddog
Reaction score
Msinger has the answer for you in this post.

Reactions: Capt KO

Capt KO

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Msinger's list of remotes is great. In your case, Everything links the same. I recently found out, from the list, that your 300C ver B will also fly your pro. Never knew that until yesterday. The plus + models of each used the same 300E remote.

Reaction score
Msinger's list of remotes is great. In your case, Everything links the same. I recently found out, from the list, that your 300C ver B will also fly your pro. Never knew that until yesterday. The plus + models of each used the same 300E remote.
So the GL300C Controller I have will PAIR with no problem to a Phantom 4 Pro plus.?

Capt KO

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Correct. the Drone you are looking at is no longer a Pro+ since it no longer has that remote. It's just a P4P now. Your Advanced should have come with a version B of the 300C remote. You can confirm that on the bottom of the remote. Version B is the only version of 300C that will fly P4S/A/P....v1. if the price is good grab it. Hope it comes with extra batteries too. 👍
Thanks, Msinger

Gdr

Reaction score
It should work as long as it is not a V2. The plus only relates to the controller having as screen. The rest is the same as the normal 4 pro.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robert S.