Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

Reliable tablet holders for extra large tablets?

Discussion in 'Pro/Adv Discussion' started by BVC, May 23, 2016.

1. BVC

BVC

Looking to see if there are any good sources for a larger tablet holder. I have a Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2" tablet I'd like to use for my flights.

I can't use the iPad Air 2 (which sucks as it's also on Verizon) because it's a work tablet but it's included in the picture for reference.

I currently use a 7" Samsung Tab Pro but after my recent findings that it's more the tablet than the downlink speeds of the Pro vs Advance.. I'd like to get a better picture quality while flying than the grainy view currently on the 7"

Hopefully there is something out there to fit my 12"!!

[​IMG]

2. TheLightSpeedz

Well I'm reluctant to recommend Aerial Drone Accessories, but I will anyway. Reason being, I believe from what I've seen them have the best large mount for the Phantom, and also, sunshade which is nice to have when using a monster screen. But they have the best solution overall to make sure it doesn't bite the dust.

I have an iPad Pro 12.7" and I love it. However between that and the MAXXDBS Panel it's a handful.

Stacy at Aerial Drone accessories is good about following up but they are way behind on production. Mine just shipped today.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app