[RELEASE] [BETA] p2top3 | Phantom 2 litchi log converter

Reaction score
This is a simple opensource tool written in C# to convert Phantom 2 Vision (+) flight logs to Phantom 3 flight logs. The purpose doing this is to be able to view your flight logs on HealthyDrones.com, even if Litchi Phantom 2 logs are not supported.

Download:
GitHub - henrikx/p2top3

Last edited:
So you're saying it will convert Litchi logs to P3 logs.

What about P2V? It would work for that too, right?

What about flytrex logs? Those are csv as well...?

Roger

You wrote this? Pretty cool. What is the issue with the battery temp? I found that the column labelled "Temperature (C)" was the battery temp. There are a number of temp columns but that one is the one that seems to be for the battery.

Roger

You wrote this? Pretty cool. What is the issue with the battery temp? I found that the column labelled "Temperature (C)" was the battery temp. There are a number of temp columns but that one is the one that seems to be for the battery.
I wrote this. I know that the temp is logged, but Healthydrones reads from a different unit. Will be fixed in a later version.

Some users get an error when they click the convert button. If you do I'd appreciate it if you gave me the logs.

Roger

Temps are fixed in latest version :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akinproplumbing