Refurbished drone

Reaction score
Will any controller for a P4P work on any other P4P, If so does anyone know if it is possible to buy a refurbished P4P (just the drone) and where I might look? My P4P obsidian decided to nose dive from 400 ft yesterday!

Will any controller for a P4P work on any other P4P, If so does anyone know if it is possible to buy a refurbished P4P (just the drone) and where I might look? My P4P obsidian decided to nose dive from 400 ft yesterday!
Yes controllers can be used with any other P4P. You just need to link them.

As for purchasing one, you can try the Classifieds here on the forum, or ebay. Would be easier to find the complete package though instead of just the drone.

Personally I only ever buy and sell used drones in person, so that both parties can do a full flight test and make sure it is as expected.

Reactions: Phoenix One
What Phantom is your preference?
I do have a few that I don’t need.
One advanced, two V2’s, one p4p white.
You do know that your pile of boxes, in the closet, only goes down if you quit Buying, like me, LOL.
Fun while it lasted. Learned a lot.

I had the same problem fellow yooper. Looking for a phantom 4pro. I am now in Indianapolis

Wow man sorry to hear that. Really terrible. Do you have any idea what could of caused it?

Reactions: MaxE1955!
I had the same problem fellow yooper. Looking for a phantom 4pro. I am now in Indianapolis
What yours took a dive too?? Heck. I just bought a used p4p the other day and haven't flown it yet.. now im scared..

Last edited:
What your taking a dive too?? Heck. I just bought a used p4p the other day and haven't flown it yet.. now im scared..
I think I didn't make sure the battery was pushed in tightly, I always push the battery in tight until it clicks, then I try to pull it out. The only thing I can think of is that I didn't follow my own procedure! You will love your P4P, just be sure to install battery properly!

Reactions: Phoenix One
Yes sir. Im sorry for your unfortunate accident i cant even imagine. And thank you. Its a beautiful bird. Not bragging but its an obsidian plus. My Autel evo is jealous. Got a great deal on it and been wanting a one inch. And i finally got one! Cant wait to fly it today!! Thank you for the tip. I will triple check!

I think I didn't make sure the battery was pushed in tightly, I always push the battery in tight until it clicks, then I try to pull it out. The only thing I can think of is that I didn't follow my own procedure! You will love your P4P, just be sure to install battery properly!

I got lucky once, and landed my P4P just fine, only to have the battery fall out when I picked it up. :eek: Yes, I was very much a newbie with it.

I have NEVER flown it again without making **** sure it is clicked in positively.

Any particular reason for copying one of my posts regarding the issue you’re having with whoever you sent money to?
Reid who and why the use of a wire transfer?

So I did find out who Reid is by looking in the classified section.
Is it possible he sent you a pm and you just haven’t seen it? You didn’t respond to the one I sent last Friday evening, so maybe that’s part of the issue.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31