Refurbished drone

@ried was last seen on the forum at 1:17 a.m.this morning according to his profile. Man, he’s had that bird advertised since January. If it was me, I’d send him a PM and see if he responds.

Any particular reason for copying one of my posts regarding the issue you’re having with whoever you sent money to?
Reid who and why the use of a wire transfer?
[/QUO
So I did find out who Reid is by looking in the classified section.
Is it possible he sent you a pm and you just haven’t seen it? You didn’t respond to the one I sent last Friday evening, so maybe that’s part of the issue.
I did see his private message, and yours, I decided to buy from him, once I sent him the money I had not heard from him until this morning. Thought I got scammed, (maybe still am) but I was frustrated. I had to wire transfer because the payment system he uses (Zelle) does not work with credit cards or my credit union. I never do this so I was Leary and went against my better judgment. I should never have said anything to you about it. My apologizes. To you and ried!

@ried was last seen on the forum at 1:17 a.m.this morning according to his profile. Man, he’s had that bird advertised since January. If it was me, I’d send him a PM and see if he responds.
I got a message from him this morning, I had PMd him several times and did not receive any reply. It is my bad, I got nervous. I have removed my statement!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl