Refund.

Reaction score
Has anyone had any experience getting a refund from dji. They have a 14 day policy. Today is just my second day. I would appreciate many experiences anyone could share with me. Thank

Buyer’s remorse?

Yes with about 5 different warnings. Compass sticking. Over loaded motor. Over current discharge. Motor obstruction. This is in the first day of flight. 2.5 hours in the air.

I bought from dji. I have a 14 day no questions refund. I emailed them and they already sent me one back saying they are working on it.

I went through a metric F-ton of P4P’s with out of the box issues. It was super disheartening but Im glad I stuck with it. I was lucky enough to be able to go back to Best Buy with my issues, but I got a working bird and Im really happy with it now.

Reactions: Newbieguy
You will likely wait 2 to 3 weeks before you see the amount refunded, based on the accounts of others experiences. I wouldn’t buy from DJI direct.

I always thought it was 7 days. I went to look and it still says 7 days. How did you get 14 days?

See Part III: After-Sales Service Policies - DJI

You can request Return & Refund Service:
√ Within seven (7) calendar days of receiving a product if the product has no manufacturing defect, has not been activated and is still in new or like-new condition.
√ Within seven (7) calendar days of receiving a product if the product has a manufacturing defect.

Reactions: Newbieguy
I always thought it was 7 days. I went to look and it still says 7 days. How did you get 14 days?

See Part III: After-Sales Service Policies - DJI

√ Within seven (7) calendar days of receiving a product if the product has no manufacturing defect, has not been activated and is still in new or like-new condition.
√ Within seven (7) calendar days of receiving a product if the product has a manufacturing defect.

Yeah I was just informed in an email it is 7 days. The guy on chat didn’t have a clue. I’m not even sure I can tolerate sending another bird to them. This P3A was out of stock when they sold it to me. Of course I wasn’t made aware of this fact. Took 8 weeks to receive it. [emoji36]

Reactions: Mark The Droner
It had a hairline crack in the prop. That solved the motor warnings. I’ve determined the battery is faulty. So the props and the battery are going back. I recalibrated the imu. It’s much more stable now. I occasionally still get a compass warning. As long as it doesn’t get worse I’m going to keep the bird. I did purchase this thru my PayPal account. After waiting 7 weeks to get the bird and the headache I had sending my P3S in for repair I just don’t want to battle with the mothership again.

Reactions: dazzer
Within seven (7) calendar days of receiving a product if the product has a manufacturing defect.
Actually, it's very crazy that a factory error should be detected within 7 days. And else they do not want to solve it. You spend your money for a good product, where are your rights?

Yeah they don’t want you to activate it either??? How are you going to fly it to find any problems?! I love the product and I still am a dji fanboy but I will never order thru the dji website again. Period.

When I in Sweden something buy from the online shop from DJI , is this purchase under the rights of the Swedish government or the government where DJI's online shop is located?

I went through a metric F-ton of P4P’s with out of the box issues. It was super disheartening but Im glad I stuck with it. I was lucky enough to be able to go back to Best Buy with my issues, but I got a working bird and Im really happy with it now.
Not very encouraging, I'm packing up my second P4P Obsidian, wondering if I should try a third or get something else or maybe be content with my Spark and Mavic for now.

When I in Sweden something buy from the online shop from DJI , is this purchase under the rights of the Swedish government or the government where DJI's online shop is located?
It is a little off topic but the European rules are:
You are entitled to replacement or repair of a product that is already defective at delivery. For example, if the product is unsuitable for normal use. Repair or replacement must occur within a reasonable time and without serious inconvenience. Can not this? Then you are entitled to a reduction in the purchase price or termination of the agreement.

Has the product been broken after half a year? Then you must show that the reason already existed when you purchased the product. You are entitled to a minimum of 2 years warranty in all countries covered by the European Sales and Warranty Directive.

Reactions: leroy4u

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
intertronixlabel