reducing resolution for imaging of forest plantation

Reaction score
Hi there,

I'm using a Phantom 4 Pro 2.0+ with DroneDeploy app for flight control, with upload to DroneDeploy portal for stitching & orthorectification. At the maximum legal height, the resolution is twice as fine as I want it - creating problems with large file size. Is there any way to reduce this (i.e. increase pixel size) either in the capture of the images, or via software?

Regards.

Hi there,

I'm using a Phantom 4 Pro 2.0+ with DroneDeploy app for flight control, with upload to DroneDeploy portal for stitching & orthorectification. At the maximum legal height, the resolution is twice as fine as I want it - creating problems with large file size. Is there any way to reduce this (i.e. increase pixel size) either in the capture of the images, or via software?

Regards.
There is a small photo editing software out there called FastStone Photo Resizer that I used many years ago. I was able to batch edit photos with it.

Thanks for the suggestions - I've installed Image Resizer for Windows 10.

I have been using ImBatch for years. It does lots more than resizing photos, it’s free for non-commercial use, and it does its thing(s) on any number of photos (batch jobs). You can down load it here:

Reactions: Empie

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4