Reducing Gimbal Pitch Speed

A

aerialvisionz

I can't seem to get the pitch speed reduced for the gimbal via the x1 lever

I have change the manual speed control all the way to 1 without any noticeable difference. See attached screen shoot

Am I missing something.

Thanks!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-05-05 at 7.51.18 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2014-05-05 at 7.51.18 PM.png
    123.2 KB · Views: 771
That screen shot isn't from the Phantom 2 Assistant v 3.0; I believe that's Naza M. So there's the answer to your problem; you're using the wrong software.

See here, third section down
http://www.dji.com/product/phantom-2/download

Thanks Peter!!

Looks like I was using a older version of the Assistant software. Issue solved

Also it solved a couple other small issues that were bugging me as well.

Like getting a new Phantom. ;)

Thanks Again!

While we're on the subject of gimbal pitch, did anybody notice that using the camera pitch with the Z3d has been fixed. It was really difficult to adjust the pitch with Z2d. Some people were even installing a pot & some resistors to slow down the pitch control. Now it's perfect. Like butter, changing from straight out to down. Glad I didn't put that mod on my RC. I am totally surprised that nobody has mentioned this unless all of you started out with the Z3d.

I did the pot mod mainly to have it on the top of the controller for a visual ref of where the camera was pointed. I was always bumping the lever on the back accidently. The greater range of the new pot also allowed for a very slow and smooth tilt. Plan on getting the 3d soon, and FPV stuff eventually. Then I'll know where the heck the camera is pointing. Doing it the caveman way for now.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adrie