Recording the DJI Go app

Reaction score
Figured out how to record the DJI Go app on my iPhone 6 all by myself. Might be help for this old man yet.

Figured out how to record the DJI Go app on my iPhone 6 all by myself. Might be help for this old man yet.
It's hard for me to take my eye off the RC during flight so having that screen recording to review later is always something I have to look forward to.

Be aware. Screen recording on iOS 11 will hammer your CPU and the DJI GO app is pretty demanding. FYI.

Reactions: kromar
You guys have any suggestions for a stand alone device just for flying that won’t break my bank ? Thanks

You guys have any suggestions for a stand alone device just for flying that won’t break my bank ? Thanks
NVIDIA Shield K1 is discontinued but I've heard of people picking them up for around $160. Don't bother with Amazon. Their sellers are asking $400 and up.

I also have an ASUS ZenPad 8 I really like. 32 gig. Still use it on occasion. It was $179 new.

Reactions: kromar
NVIDIA Shield K1 is discontinued but I've heard of people picking them up for around $160. Don't bother with Amazon. Their sellers are asking $400 and up.

I also have an ASUS ZenPad 8 I really like. 32 gig. Still use it on occasion. It was $179 new.
Do you use the Asus tablet for drone flying? I'm thinking of picking one up. My go app 4 consistently crashes during flight.

Do you use the Asus tablet for drone flying? I'm thinking of picking one up. My go app 4 consistently crashes during flight.
Flew with my ZenPad last week. I only recall having issues with Litchi "recording started", "recording stopped," "recording started." It seems very stable with GO. I have it locked into Android 6.0.

I don't know how Go4 would behave on the ASUS.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4