Recommendations for good multiple battery charger for DJI Phantom 4 Pro

Well, I went for the DJI three battery charger, and it works great. I'm not sure I would want to use a third party charger!! But I haven't tried others, so I can't comment anymore than to say the the DJI one is good

The third party ones charge simultaneously whereas the DJI charges sequentially. The DJI will probably be safe while third party chargers tend not to be CE or UL approved (I’ve looked inside these and I wouldn’t leave one alone while it’s doing its thing)

Well, I went for the DJI three battery charger, and it works great. I'm not sure I would want to use a third party charger!! But I haven't tried others, so I can't comment anymore than to say the the DJI one is good
I aslo use the dji 3 battery charger . it will only charge one battery at a time , it does have storage mode that brings batteries to 50% which is good . Also i notice when you're done flying and used all your batteries up if you put them on the charger in storage mode it will bring all 3 batteries up to 50% simultaneously once at 50% then turn to charge . seems to knock some charge time off

I aslo use the dji 3 battery charger . it will only charge one battery at a time , it does have storage mode that brings batteries to 50% which is good . Also i notice when you're done flying and used all your batteries up if you put them on the charger in storage mode it will bring all 3 batteries up to 50% simultaneously once at 50% then turn to charge . seems to knock some charge time off
Good tip, I will try that!!

Can you select to charge to the “storage” mode and have it hold there ... for actual storage?

The Venom Professional charger for Phantom 4/Pro batteries charges up to 4 batteries simultaneously. Awesome charger, it sells for $230.
https://www.amazon.com/Venom-DJI-Phantom-Charger-Drone/dp/B01MY9TQ40

Can anyone recommend a good multiple battery charger for DJI Phantom 4 Pro?

Thanks for your help in advance
I have a nice used DJI Phantom 4 Venom Pro Charger for sale, I sold my Phantom last year.
$105 with me paying the PayPal Fees and the Buyer to pay the Shipping. Charger and Cord only.
CIMG2634.JPG

Last edited:
Can you select to charge to the “storage” mode and have it hold there ... for actual storage?
yes storage mode brings the batteries to 50% weather from 100% to discharge to 50% or from 0% to 50 % for storage

I have a nice used DJI Phantom 4 Venom Pro Charger for sale, I sold my Phantom last year.
$105 with me paying the PayPal Fees and the Buyer to pay the Shipping. Charger and Cord only.
View attachment 97329
Which Phantom batteries did you use with this charger? I have read many reviews that the Pro batteries do not fit very well??? Can you confirm as I am interested in this charger.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT