Recommendation on a small indoor practice drone

I am a comercial 107 pilot and I find that you can get rusty pretty quickly. As I live in the Northeast and the weather is about to get bad it will be hard to stay crispy in the controls. What I was wondering is if anyone can suggest a good SMALL indoor drone to stay in shape. I don't care about a great camera or flips and tricks, just a solid responsive drone that I can do some precision flying in my living room. Also I would want it to have removable batteries so that I can get 2 or 3.

Thanks,

rb

I play around with a sphere drone that's pretty slick. The entire drone is contained within a spherical cage, so you can bump into stuff without harm. I purchased 2; one is large diameter (7"?) and the other is smaller (5"?). One charges while the other flies. I haven't flown them for a while. They're cheap...in the $30-$50 range.

I just stuck them on the charger 2 days ago. Plan on playing with them this week. I like the fact that it's hard to tell which way they are facing. It forces you to figure that out by moving the sticks.

D

Capture.JPG

I am a comercial 107 pilot and I find that you can get rusty pretty quickly. As I live in the Northeast and the weather is about to get bad it will be hard to stay crispy in the controls. What I was wondering is if anyone can suggest a good SMALL indoor drone to stay in shape. I don't care about a great camera or flips and tricks, just a solid responsive drone that I can do some precision flying in my living room. Also I would want it to have removable batteries so that I can get 2 or 3.

Thanks,

rb

Big Tello fan. Very stable indoors, Bluetooth controllers, decent video, good camera, great battery life.

Reactions: Harleydude

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl