Received my new X-Star and already have great news to report on CS

Reaction score
I recently decided to purchase Autels new X-Star Premium as there's been incredibly good feedback, not only about the product but their customer service as well. For $899, you get what appears to be a very well built quadcopter, an extremely well designed remote with built in LCD along with an amazing case, small enough to take onboard an airplane yet large enough to hold all accessories including 5 batteries. The design of the bird is nearly identical to the Phantom, perhaps one could argue it's a cross between the P3 & P4. The software has more than a similar layout to the DJI Go App.
Although I did experience what I believe to be a compass issue, one call to their CS, answered immediately resulted in a return label generated and a complete new replacement being forwarded in advance of their receipt of my current one. Although my first couple of flights were somewhat limited due to the aforementioned, I did have a chance to get a feel for this new product, I will say I'm very impressed and look forward to the replacement within the next few days. I thoroughly enjoyed both of my P3Ps however, I felt a need to experience a new product that I've read so many good reviews about. I'll report back after I have a chance to fly this for a bit.

Seems a lot of people are having issues out of box like you.
Hopefully it will work out.

Reactions: BigAl07
Thanks for the update, and it's great to hear a happy customer, even though you are having this one replaced. You Still smile.
I didn't think it would be all that long, before a competitive drone manufacturing company would be here, for us to enjoy a different flavor. Please report back, once you have had a few good flights with the exchange. Thanks

RedHotPoker

Reactions: CCDD

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj