Reassembling camera gimbal

Reaction score
I had to replace the yaw arm. Got everything apart and the piece replaced, but during reassembly I’ve run into a weird problem. I can’t get the screws to start in the backing plate.

Two are slightly bigger and start no problem. The remaining three seem too large for the holes. I’m certain I didn’t mix up these for different screws in the assembly, but they won’t go in. Am I losing my mind, or have others had the same issue?

Dave

Attachments

• 0FCA4416-8018-4BD3-A97B-CC1FA9F53205.jpeg
    0FCA4416-8018-4BD3-A97B-CC1FA9F53205.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 90
I had to replace the yaw arm. Got everything apart and the piece replaced, but during reassembly I’ve run into a weird problem. I can’t get the screws to start in the backing plate.

Two are slightly bigger and start no problem. The remaining three seem too large for the holes. I’m certain I didn’t mix up these for different screws in the assembly, but they won’t go in. Am I losing my mind, or have others had the same issue?

Dave
been a bit since I did mine. But there are many videos out there how to do it and yes there are 2 different sizes I can not remember which is which thou. One of the videos points this out.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.