"Re-Installing" Litchi App

Reaction score
I purchased the Litchi app last year, and after a few months did not really like it. I uninstalled it from the then iPad mini2 I had. I thought I would give it another try on either my iPad Mini4 or the Pro. The issue is when I go to the Apple Store it says I need to purchase it. I'm afraid to hit the "Purchase" button in case it actually bills me the $27. Shouldn't it download to my iPad for free ???

If it's anything like Google Play, it will charge you. Be sure you are using same account, user name, whatever you were using for the original purchase. If not, it won't know you're a returning customer. That fixed it for me on Android.

If it's anything like Google Play, it will charge you. Be sure you are using same account, user name, whatever you were using for the original purchase. If not, it won't know you're a returning customer. That fixed it for me on Android.
You are right... I took a shot in the dark and downloaded it. It started downloading right away and didn't ask me for my password. Thank You. :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robvalduga