P3 Firmware RC updating

Reaction score
Hi guys, just wondering if you can help. Flying my quad today and all was good, brought it in to change the battery, put fresh battery in and then solid red lights showing and would not let me fly. Camera still worked ect. Brought it home and did an update on the quad then went to update the RC through my iPad on the app and where as on some YouTube clips you get the option to download after tapping the icon mine comes up with this.....Current remote controller not support DJI GO firmware update. Download firmware v1.3.20 by using USB at DJI - The Future Of Possible products inspire-1 / downloads. And this was in the bit where everyone seems to be able just to tap the download. Any help much appreciated. Cheers Ian.

Attachments

• IMG_1150.PNG
    IMG_1150.PNG
    2.6 MB · Views: 276
Hi guys, just wondering if you can help. Flying my quad today and all was good, brought it in to change the battery, put fresh battery in and then solid red lights showing and would not let me fly. Camera still worked ect. Brought it home and did an update on the quad then went to update the RC through my iPad on the app and where as on some YouTube clips you get the option to download after tapping the icon mine comes up with this.....Current remote controller not support DJI GO firmware update. Download firmware v1.3.20 by using USB at DJI - The Future Of Possible products inspire-1 / downloads. And this was in the bit where everyone seems to be able just to tap the download. Any help much appreciated. Cheers Ian.
you might want to take a look at the RCG P-3 pro thread as many are having huge video device problems when updating their RC units. I use an android device and after update to 1.8 my tablet[Samsung] video was horrible, in fact unusable.

Reactions: stinkbomb
Wonder what's going on here. I updated to 1.8, went out and flew a couple test flights. Video at 1920/60 fps. Everything was fine. No change.

P3A with latest fw.
Samsung Tab S2 with Android 6.0.1.​

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic