RC GL300e does not detect wifi signal to complete registration

Reaction score
Hello, very much I will appreciate your help ... I have a problem with a remote control GL300e initialize it but at the time of activation it does not detect any WIFI signal, this has happened thanks in advance for the help ..

regards

Thanks for your answer Lannes the problem itself is that it does not detect any Wi-Fi signal and I get this message:

Network disconnected. failed to continue activating the remote controller. Connect WI-FI or insert wireless adapters

[QUOTE = "lannes, post: 1288118, member: 99389"] ¿Tiene el mensaje de "red no disponible", a veces el servidor de registro de DJI está inactivo o tiene un problema, solo tiene que seguir intentándolo?
También intente utilizar una red w7i-fi diferente, tal vez su teléfono, etc.

Mensaje de red no disponible activando Pro 4 + [/ QUOTE]

Gracias por su respuesta, Lannes el problema en sí es que no detecta ninguna señal de Wi-Fi y recibo este mensaje:

Red desconectada. no se pudo continuar activando el control remoto. Conecte WI-FI o inserte adaptadores inalámbricos

Did the controller accept the SSID and password for your internet access point? Can you see the SSID networks listed in the app? Have you tried a different location access points, such as your home Wi-Fi or your phone hot spot?

Did the controller accept the SSID and password for your internet access point? Can you see the SSID networks listed in the app? Have you tried a different location access points, such as your home Wi-Fi or your phone hot spot?

Hello ... if I have tried making several configurations on my router, sharing the internet with my cell phone, looking for public networks but I can not detect any Wi-Fi signal

Hello ... if I have tried making several configurations on my router, sharing the internet with my cell phone, looking for public networks but I can not detect any Wi-Fi signal
Does your phone confirm you have Wi-Fi turned on? If yes, has that phone ever had Wi-Fi working?

What model phone?

Does your phone confirm you have Wi-Fi turned on? If yes, has that phone ever had Wi-Fi working?

What model phone?
My phone is an iphone 6s plus and from there I put the option to share internet but the remote control does not detect any signal my cell phone if the wifi works correctly and I have also shared. the problem is the RC that does not see any wifi signal

Please confirm what you're trying to do is activate the P4P. That appears to be your goal, right? Did you read the manual? If not, stop everything and read the manual front to back, that's essential.

Connect the iphone with the GO4 app installed to the RC via USB. Turn on the RC, turn on the craft, make sure the LED on the RC is green confirming you have a connection between the RC and the craft. Make sure the iPhone wifi is turned on using the IOS settings, and you are within range of an access point that works with other devices in your home. If your iPhone wifi is not turned on, the Go4 wifi connection will no work. If you don't have the USB cable connected, or your craft isn't on and connected, you can't activate your drone.

Please confirm what you're trying to do is activate the P4P. That appears to be your goal, right? Did you read the manual? If not, stop everything and read the manual front to back, that's essential.

Connect the iphone with the GO4 app installed to the RC via USB. Turn on the RC, turn on the craft, make sure the LED on the RC is green confirming you have a connection between the RC and the craft. Make sure the iPhone wifi is turned on using the IOS settings, and you are within range of an access point that works with other devices in your home. If your iPhone wifi is not turned on, the Go4 wifi connection will no work. If you don't have the USB cable connected, or your craft isn't on and connected, you can't activate your drone.

I already do this procedure of manually linking and updating the drone phantom 4 pro to the latest version but the RC works well I can build engines but I do not see anything because the application is not started because it does not detect wifi signal.. the remote control is the one that comes with the integrated screen and it does not allow me to add a cell phone
Please check the pdf file where it is detailed

Attachments

• IMG_2708.JPG
    IMG_2708.JPG
    58.9 KB · Views: 434
  • IMG_2709.JPG
    IMG_2709.JPG
    55.5 KB · Views: 423
  • IMG_2711.JPG
    IMG_2711.JPG
    82.9 KB · Views: 362
  • IMG_2712.JPG
    IMG_2712.JPG
    84.1 KB · Views: 395
  • IMG_2713.JPG
    IMG_2713.JPG
    52.4 KB · Views: 424
  • IMG_2715.JPG
    IMG_2715.JPG
    65.5 KB · Views: 398
  • IMG_2716.JPG
    IMG_2716.JPG
    70.8 KB · Views: 504
I think you must have already tried this , but have you tried the WiFi at a friends house or different geographical location

[QUOTE = "lannes, post: 1297276, member: 99389"] Creo que ya debes haber probado esto, pero has probado el WiFi en una casa de amigos o en una ubicación geográfica diferente [/ QUOTE]

Hola ... si trato de cambiar el tipo de seguridad, WPA WEP probará diferentes canales en diferentes sitios pero no dará como resultado el enlace de un video que subirá para que pueda observar mi problema

Johnvilla: It looks like your remote controller is not finding your WiFi connection. If it was, your WiFi network would show up just below the WiFi on/off switch on screen.

Check your WiFi is working. Alternatively, try WiFi elsewhere.

Once WiFi is detected, you’ll be asked for the WiFi network password. Then you are in and can register.

[QUOTE = "Fauna africana, publicación: 1309352, miembro: 104338"] Johnvilla: Parece que su control remoto no está encontrando su conexión WiFi. Si así fuera, su red WiFi se mostraría justo debajo del interruptor de encendido / apagado de WiFi en la pantalla.

Verifica que tu WiFi funcione. Alternativamente, pruebe WiFi en otro lugar.

Una vez que se detecta WiFi, se le pedirá la contraseña de la red WiFi. Entonces estás dentro y puedes registrarte. [/ QUOTE]

Es correcto, no puedo encontrar ninguna señal Wi-Fi ... He intentado cambiar el WAP, WEP, cambiar los canales a manual para ver si puede detectar, pero no puedo ver nada y no puedo activar mi RC, así que Quiero saber cómo reiniciar mi RC con el programa ADB para poder recuperar mi RC

Go to the settings screen, which you get when you press the off switch of the screen, then you see the message "Your tablet will reboot" and now press the square symbol.Scroll down from top of screen, press the gear symbol. Scroll to "System" section, click "About device". There you go to "Status", scroll down to WiFi MAC address. Normally, there is the MAC address of the WiFi adapter card. If there is none, either your RC has no WiFi adapter card (which would be a show stopper -> return to dealer) or it is defective.
I bought a P4Advanced+ today and have the very same problem - and no idea how to fix it except to bring it back on monday and get another one. At least my weekend is wrecked...

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4