Ravine Ecological Reserve

Reaction score
My First attempt over some water, not sure what the haze is on the side of the video in the first part must have been the angle of the sun or something, been trying to do the slow pan in the video, need a bit more practice but its coming

Reactions: dirkclod
Nice one bro :)
I believe that at the first is just light reflection off the bezal on your lens but might be wrong !
Nice jams too !! That the kid ?

My First attempt over some water, not sure what the haze is on the side of the video in the first part must have been the angle of the sun or something, been trying to do the slow pan in the video, need a bit more practice but its coming

Squiiiiiiiiiid,

That's the dogs dangly bits:) so impressed with the vid, well done my man!
You can see you have better control over your camera now with that new camera wheel, how you liking your new TX?

Are you using any editing software if so what you using;);)

Proud of ya:)

Squiiiiiiiiiid,

That's the dogs dangly bits:) so impressed with the vid, well done my man!
You can see you have better control over your camera now with that new camera wheel, how you liking your new TX?

Are you using any editing software if so what you using;);)

Proud of ya:)
Hey. Thanks for the great comment on the vid lol just used windows movie maker and some of the editing stuff thats on YouTube to stabalise the video abit thats it bud...lovin the new TX the only thing that i dont like about it is how high it lets me bring my camera up. When you scroll your camera up on yours how high does it go mine used to just scroll up till it was rought level now it goes up high enough that if i dont pay attention how high it is it starts to get the props in the video before never got the props in the video cause it never went that high ...its not a big deal thou

Hi squid,

Took mine out yesterday, yep does the same as yours (camera pans up to much) & that's with the old TX:(

Must admit ive never noticed that before, oh well more playing around to sort that problem out now;)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20