Ran over!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a P4, that I use off and on, I don’t fly it as much as I do my Mavic Pro or my Phantom 4 Pro,, it has the HDMI module installed on the RC, never crashed!!! Only thing I want is the Crystal Sky Monitor the larger one, this Phantom 4 comes with case, one extra battery and filters for the camera, and numerous accessories and whatever else you’d need to be assured that (“I’m”) being upfront about never crashed etc. if you or anyone else is interested PM me.

So what country are you in please. Cant you modify your profile to show your country. It does help ;)

Bury it in the back yard...say a few words and go shopping for a Phantom 4 pro V2.

In all seriousness the AC might be salvagable. The magnesium battery cage is quite strong. I have rebuilt them in a condition similar to yours. The controller will definitely need to be replaced though.

Not sure what the OP was looking for, his only post was the 1st one. No reply since, looks like it was his Explorer, pic of damaged drone was taken sitting in back of Explorer.

I bought a crashed P4 on ebay 6 months ago for $220 AUS dollars and this drone has simular damage
1. Complete new shell
2. New Landing gear
3. New Yaw arm
4..Gimbal looks ok but new ribbon cable and camera lens. But I am just going on the pics posted, the bottom line is fork out or throw out! and p.s. that P4 I bought on ebay is still flying good. so they are repairable if you have the skill and know how.

Reactions: Clockman
OUCH now that hurts,can't see under suit but bound to be crack some where, might have to weigh up the options of all parts and remote cost compared with a good second hand or new one I'm thinking,hard to say if there is internal damage,I'd say so if wheel went over the body of it,man hurt saying that,,I sure I heard you shout aswell,very sorry you had this happen but to me it not look good to me,:(,
Would you get into an Aircraft to fly in it after a repair from that outcome.,,No!
I repairs of that nature.
Having said that, I don’t think anyone would even touch that for repairs, I’m almost 100% certain!
OUCH now that hurts,can't see under suit but bound to be crack some where, might have to weigh up the options of all parts and remote cost compared with a good second hand or new one I'm thinking,hard to say if there is internal damage,I'd say so if wheel went over the body of it,man hurt saying that,,I sure I heard you shout aswell,very sorry you had this happen but to me it not look good to me,:(,

Would you get into an Aircraft as a passenger after a repair from that extensive damage?...,.No!
Having said that, I don’t think anyone would even touch that for repairs, I’m almost 100% certain! Cracks circuit boards and all. Im certain it’s a write off and to dangerous to chance a flight.

Would you get into an Aircraft to fly in it after a repair from that outcome.,,No!
I repairs of that nature.
Having said that, I don’t think anyone would even touch that for repairs, I’m almost 100% certain!

Would you get into an Aircraft as a passenger after a repair from that extensive damage?...,.No!
Having said that, I don’t think anyone would even touch that for repairs, I’m almost 100% certain! Cracks circuit boards and all. Im certain it’s a write off and to dangerous to chance a flight.
""Come fly with me let's fly away""tell you got no fix it skills,,didn't want to be to rude and say it's #@#@#,that's why the op never replied to none of this,he knows it's condition,why you pic on my post,,,,bit of bog and coat of paint,brand new

I actually have 42 years experience in the Aircraft industry, 29 with Boeing. Everything is repairable, what I’m trying to get at is, once you get quotes on all the parts and then labour, it’s more expensive then brand new. Then there’s the issue of problems that arrise from all the repairs and rejections later to those basterd parts and fixes. There has been many cases of real Aircraft that have gone in for repairs and it’s those repairs that later, not necessary on the first flight out that things have failed and everyone perished. First investigation after a Crash is its maintenance log book. Why? Human error!
Anyway wasting my time with this.... have a nice day!

Would you show signs of life with your head removed?? :):):)
A chicken would! Maybe DJI could consider this as their next combat drone?

But I think in a chicken contest between an Explorer and a Phantom, I would put my money on the Explorer every time ;)
24563427.jpg

Last edited:
Not sure what the OP was looking for, his only post was the 1st one. No reply since, looks like it was his Explorer, pic of damaged drone was taken sitting in back of Explorer.
And that being the case I believe this thread is over .
Unknown-1.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl