Rainbow app for P3A anyone using it?

Reaction score
Havent flown my p3 in months,went to use it the other day and my tablet was missing cant find it anywhere,ordered samsung tab pro sm-t320 for it.Upon opening google play store I see theres a new app called Rainbow,I couldnt connect to it,I'm not seeing any tutorials for it on youtube,anybody using it? I also couldnt get the litchi app to work either,both it and DJI go crash on startup,but Rainbow does open but didnt connect.I did get DJI Go to eventually work by downloading older version apk file,but would like to get Litchi to work and find out more about this Rainbow app

Hope you get everything working, the SM-T320 is perfect for this.

Lol I don’t know how it could be perfect when new version of DJI GO doesn’t work and neither does Litchi
No problems with mine. Just disabled nearly all apps and GO. Screen is bright, handles Las Vegas' heat, battery lasts for several flights.

Latest software isn't always best.

Hope you get everything working, the SM-T320 is perfect for this.
Lol I don’t know how it could be perfect when new version of DJI GO doesn’t work and neither does
No problems with mine. Just disabled nearly all apps and GO. Screen is bright, handles Las Vegas' heat, battery lasts for several flights.

Latest software isn't always best.
Are you able to install Litchi? The tablet I lost was older Nvidia tablet that worked great and had Litchi on it,This tablet says it is not compatible with that version

Lol I don’t know how it could be perfect when new version of DJI GO doesn’t work and neither does

Are you able to install Litchi? The tablet I lost was older Nvidia tablet that worked great and had Litchi on it,This tablet says it is not compatible with that version
I haven't. I had to re-install GO (3.1.52) (don't remember why) but was weary of it not working. It did, no worries.

Off subject, more and more apps say they are not compatible with my Tab Pro 12.2 so it's not surprising you have that problem.

Reactions: htownphantom
Looking at Rainbow looks like a copy of Litchi, whether it'll perform the same who knows. I see there are a couple of versions, the Pro at £13.99 here in the UK.

there are videos on YouTube

I fly with the good old Nvidia Shield K1, both GO and just learning Litchi, building up confidence in it, brilliant!

I would suggest a "reset" of the RC and then "Re Link" the RC to the AC. Usually solves most issues.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers