Rain

How sensitive is the Phantom to rain.

I ask cause I got hit by a shower. The bird was in the air less than a minute before I put it on the ground and turned it off

DJI designed the drone to be somewhat water resistant including the camera so with the new Phantom Rain Wetsuits we developed , we have taken the Phantoms ability to NEGOTIATE water to a new level
as you can see in are Premiere video below

Ok, slightly related topic, I want to watch the video of a Magic flying in Irma, but all I get is this......... How can I see the video?? Sent from my phone, using the internet app!! Sorry, I'm not technically knowledgeable to know more than that!!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180127-134550.jpg
    Screenshot_20180127-134550.jpg
    213.1 KB · Views: 211
Ok, slightly related topic, I want to watch the video of a Magic flying in Irma, but all I get is this......... How can I see the video?? Sent from my phone, using the internet app!! Sorry, I'm not technically knowledgeable to know more than that!!
With the exception of our drones wearing the Phantom Rain Wet Suits , you are not going to find to many drones flying in the rain, however I did see that video , but it was not in the rain but in the wind more so.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94