Queston on downloading video from phantom to tablet

Reaction score
Hello from a newbie, Got my P3P Thursday, love it so far. I am using a Nexus 7 ll
for the tablet. I record in 4K video, try to download to the tablet. Press the download
arrow on screen, no download. Next video I changed to 1080 and try to download,
downloads fine to tablet. When I go to the tablet to watch video it gives me a message of transcoding. I can watch the videos fine when you have the phantom turned on and go thru pilot app. Can any one give me the correct procedures or let
me know what i'm doing wrong. Lots to learn for an ole man, hi hi Thanks.

Hello from a newbie, Got my P3P Thursday, love it so far. I am using a Nexus 7 ll
for the tablet. I record in 4K video, try to download to the tablet. Press the download
arrow on screen, no download. Next video I changed to 1080 and try to download,
downloads fine to tablet. When I go to the tablet to watch video it gives me a message of transcoding. I can watch the videos fine when you have the phantom turned on and go thru pilot app. Can any one give me the correct procedures or let
me know what i'm doing wrong. Lots to learn for an ole man, hi hi Thanks.
Older android devices don't contain the required codec to play the video. Download VLC from the play store and it'll be fine. As far as downloading to the device, it's going to take a very long time to transfer. It's advisable to just view from the card on a PC/Mac.

Older android devices don't contain the required codec to play the video. Download VLC from the play store and it'll be fine. As far as downloading to the device, it's going to take a very long time to transfer. It's advisable to just view from the card on a PC/Mac.
bbfpv, Thanks for the quick reply and information, I will download the VLC and give it a try. Thanks.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.